Sociedad de Promoción de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria hereby states:
- Its registered company name is Promoción de la Ciudad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, S.A.
- Its CIF (Tax ID No) is A35250737.
- Its registered office is at Calle León y Castillo 322 - 4ª planta, 35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. Telephone +34 928 446 619.
lpavisit.com is a registered internet domain owned by the Sociedad de Promoción.
Promoción de la Ciudad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, S.A., in compliance with the provisions of constitutional Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data and their development regulation, guarantees the privacy and security of every data given by users.
Any partial or total reproduction of the contents of this site is prohibited except when the following conditions apply:
- When is compatible with the objectives of the site lpavisit.com.
- When it is done for personal use of the information solely and not for a commercial purpose.
- When none of the documents and graphics contained in this site are modified in any case without prior written consent.
- When none of the graphics available in this site is used, copied or distributed separately from the related text and/or the rest of supporting images.
- When is previously communicated to the Sociedad de Promoción.
- When its origin is quoted.
The Sociedad de Promoción has the right nevertheless to deny, in any moment, any given authorisation for the reproduction of the contents of this site.
The information contained in this website has been produced by the Sociedad de Promoción.
The Sociedad de Promoción informs hereby that the Corporative Site www.lpavisit.com has the objective of facilitating the citizens and general public with tourist information of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
This website’s various e-mail addresses are for purely informative purposes and in no event may any possible answers have any kind of binding legal effect.
The Sociedad de Promoción refuses to accept any responsibility whatsoever resulting from the connection or contents of the links to third parties named in this Corporative Site.
Responsibility for access to this website, as well as any use that may be made of the information contained therein, will lie exclusively on the user.
- Recommended browsers: Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
- Recommended resolution: 1024x768 or above.
- In most cases, our webpages are validated in accordance with the official specifications and recommendations of the W3C and have passed numerous quality, usability and accessibility tests.